The BEST Keto Pizza EVER….
It’s definitely my favorite. Just look at that thick goodness!
I saw this recipe on kungfud’s blog a while back and just recently gave it a try. I’ve made it 5 times now :)
Each time I made it I tweaked it and I honestly believe I’ve found the BEST version - at least for me.
This is makes ONE serving. Not really sure how many net carbs secpifcally but I’m pretty sure its under 7, defintiely under 10.
Like I’ve said before, I don’t really count carbs like that anymore, I just dont eat them :)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of flax meal
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- some oregeno/garlic powder/parmesan cheese
- Mix all the ingredients in bowl.
- Do NOT melt the cheese first like you do with the other supposed best Keto pizza lol.
- The mix will be extremely clumpy and it won’t really stick together - thats ok.
- Once everything is nice and mixed well, put it between some parchment paper and roll it out - it’ll stick together here.
- I usually make it thin but I used a 8 inch circular pan for the shape and it came out pretty thick. I’d like to use a 10 inch next time so it can be bigger :D
- Once you get your shape and thickness how you want it, put it in the oven. I put it in a preheated oven at 450F for 10 minutes.
- Here comes the hard part, leave it alone. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- After letting it rest, add your sauce and toppings.
- Put it back in the oven and broil and watch it every few minutes. Take it out when its to your liking.
- Here comes the HARDEST part ever. Leave it alone. Again.
- If you try to eat it now, the crust will not hold and you’ll have to eat it with a fork and knife basically.
- Give it 5-10 min, right before it gets to room tempature so it’s still warm. Cut it up and pick up a slice and Enjoy.
I wouldn’t mind eating this pizza EVERYDAY…